THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE


"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"
by:Benjamin Franklin

The quote by Benjamin Franklin is saying dont just believe everything you hear or see you have to keep in mind that it can be a lie. It's just letting people know that nothing thing is what it seems. I've learned that this is true in relationships, I may think my partner feels the same as me because of their behavior towards me , but later on find out it was all a lie. I found out the hard way, I believed every word and everything I allowed myself to see. In the end I was left heartbroken but I learned from it. I learned to not trust everything that is said, and to leave room for the possibility that people lie. PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO LIE TO YOU IT'S EITHER YOU BELIEVE THEM OR NOT!
I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so my quote is about love.
Tristan:" There are other things to live for: duty, honor. "
Isolde: "But they are not life Tristan. They are the shells of life, and empty ones if in the end all they hold are days and days without love. Love is made by God. Ignore it and you suffer as you cannot imagine"

This quote is from the movie " Tristian and Isolde", it's one of my favorite quotes. This quote is saying one can not truly live if they are living with out love. I can go about my life alone or do things without pleasure. In the end I would realize that I did not live my life to its full capacity. With out risking my heart, without the pleasure of being loved and loving in return I would be empty!
In life we all need to take risks, and with love especially. Look at each day as if it is your last and live. Dont hesitate to make a mistake we can only learn form our mistakes.

SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS WORLD
BE PREPARED FOR THE LIES..THE MISUNDERSTANDING..
THE JUDGEMENT

5 comments:

chris J said...

who made you heartbroken i will make them pay ! and its good now that your eyes to the world of lies and hate.

Garnett said...

that quote from The movie " Tristian and Isolde" was very deep. love movies tend to have that feeling in it.

chris peters said...

you speak truth the world is full of greed and lies and if your not willing to look past that and live then ......there's nothing left to look forward to i also understand that a life with out love leads to a life on a sofa or a life un lived but some people are just not good at taking risks ..o.o

Unknown said...

i never seen the movey but good quote

Unknown said...

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw