THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Habits of Mind

Habits of mind is the way you look at a problem and how you react and confront them.

Learning continuously- Smart people are always in a continuous learning mode.They strive for improvement, always growing and trying to improve themselves. They see problems as ways to improve themselves and a valuable opportunity to learn something.
This method is important to me because I view life's crazy turns and unplanned problems as a lesson being taught. I take in what is happening and turn it into another experience I can benefit from in the long-term.
so do you like what you see....because this is what i have

1 comments:

chris J said...

Thats good and am happy your one of that small percent of people in the world that lean from the world . I am too ^_^ you can also say you keep info and use it with the crazy turns of life or something like that. good start with this , like to see how long you can make it .