THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MUSIC = LIFE

MUSIC IS THE KEY TO A HEATHY LIFE!! MUSIC CAN MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU NEVER DREAMED OF. MUSIC CAN KEEP YOU LIVING OR END YOUR LIFE!!



Music is my life......Music is my best friend....When im down it brings me up....When there's nothing to live for it shows me the right way, makes me hold on and keep going. I love Rock Music.. Every type of Rock..One day I could be listening to Coheed and Cambria and the next listening to Slayer..Im very random..I feel like if I can connect with the lyrics and the guitar and drums are epic then the band is worth listening to..Take Coheed and Cambria they have a very unique sound , all of their lyrics are EPIC and their sound is just crazy nice. I can listen to every song by them like a hundred times , they helped me through alot of rough patches in my life.



System Of a Down....where can I begin to talk about them ..mm Originality
begins with them. They have this incredible sound that no one else has. They changed the sound of rock into their own thing. In their music they talk about World Issues, Corrupt Government, Religious Theories, and Life lessions. Amazingly they also just joke around with some songs and make a crazy sound that is their own. This band opens up my eyes to not only my issues but others. At times I just want to scream and form a moshpit in the middle of the street because their music gets my so hyper.

Bullet For My Valentine is a band from the UK, who just took over the rock scene. Not More to say but ...THEY ARE FREAKING HOT....LYRICS WISE.. VOCALS.. GUITAR.. DRUM... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! They literally pulled me away from the edge of the cliff I was going to jump from. THEY ARE JUST EPIC!!


EYES SET TO KILL !!!!!! a band that is still underground but making their way in the rock scene. The lead singer Alexia has a wonderful voice that just makes you melt and feel the songs more. Their songs are about pain , lost love , and basically every day life.

The Used..I can say that I am one of their biggest fans.i listen to their music religiously. What really get me is how the lead singer Bert Mc Craken performs with such passion, you feel as though he is singing every word about you. Their videos are very creative and their music is good.

Avenged Sevenfold one of the coolest bands with the wickedist Guitar and bass players ever..Zacky vengence and Synester Gates have real skills at what they do.

MARYLIN MANSON
He is one of the most controversal artist that is known. He is smart and very outgoing and doesn't let any one tell him what he can or can't do. He's my idol!!!When I am feeling Anti-Social and Dark I listen to his songs, they calm me down and remind me to be myself . I say *bleep* the world

Slayer ...muahahahhaaaaa ...I love this band ...Not only do they calm me but they make me hate religion. Their songs bring out the lies in religion the hyprocrits in this world.

4 comments:

hezekiah petersen said...

I knw Ted is giving you a good grade on this
Gd job!!!!!!(*_*)!!!!!!!

Garnett said...

if you have to say muahahahhaaaaa it must be some crazy music,..... I gotta check that out be back in a min

Garnett said...

.......... Damn....... thats all I gotta say. one more thing metal is the truth im gonna download more songs from them.

chris peters said...

i love your taste in music it happens to interest me in knowing more about you lol