THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Idol !!!


Angelina Jolie
I first fell in love with her when i saw the movie Tomb Raider.I couldn't keep my eyes off her.At that moment I was hypnotized by her beauty.That day started a life long obsession of her.I couldnt stop looking at pictures of her or watching her movies. I stacked up on magazines,dvd's,pictures and etc.It isn't only her beauty I'm in love with but everything she is.I learned that she not only is beautiful but smart.She's an ambassador of good wil, she does many things all over the world.I connected with her on alot of things.She's not a prissy lil ***** but very down to earth.She has a good and bad side.
She's a wild girl when she wants to be but at the same time care about more then herself. I look up to her, she makes me want to be myself and show people I cna do what i want. I cant say there is anyone better...well i dont think anyone could either!

1 comments:

chris peters said...

she's a hott girl she makes my mouth water lol and now i know even more by reading and i want someone like her for my self lol